Saturday, February 10, 2007

I WANT MY NIKE AIR FORCE ONES)))))))):

I think the shoes are all like SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HOTHOTHOT!I shall not rant any further or it will just make me so frustrated!

I'm missing you.YOUYOUYOU>:(


as im sittin by the window, starin at the sky
thinkin bout everything that's ever happened in my life
the rain hittin my face, i feel a sudden pain
now this empty space's starin at me, like i was on stage
and this loneliness is killin me, i cant understand
but no matter how i try to fight it, it wont go away
so, im startin to get used to it, it happens every day

the playground's wet, so the kids cant play
puddles on the sidewalks, so aint nobody there
and im left alone with nothin, and aint nobody cares
next second i'll be thinkin bout you and the way you left
cant believe you had to leave, and now we're no longer friends
guess its destiny, and it aint goin the way that we planned
every man's gotta face it, so i aint gonna pretend
as i hold my hands together, prayin for a chance
hopin that when i wake up tommorrow, it aint gonna rain

if the sun wont shine
then its not worth fightin
so im not gonna try
i'll just hold my head high


let it rain, let it rain
if it aint gon stop, let it rain
Bolded ones are usually the ones I'm really feeling.
Gahhhh):
How I fucking miss you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home